Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Complaint: Nebo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega_K2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Admin Complaint: Nebo Empty
PostSubject: Admin Complaint: Nebo   Admin Complaint: Nebo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:36 pm

I don't know whether this is any other owners, but I dont think an admin should do the following:

- Steal command chairs
- Sell all buidlings (no matter the game state)

Happend twice so far, and ending games by this prematurly is pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
de PARA
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint: Nebo   Admin Complaint: Nebo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:31 pm

The admin was me. Maybe is was a little bit to early and i havnt drunk enough coffee, but lets summarize the two games:

I join, you was com. It was on summit i think.
Marines get raped nonstop by cloaked aliens and i write "SCAN!!", nothing.
I didnt saw any scan the game, no medpacks, shield or whatever.
I write "They are cloak, use SCAN!!!", nothing.
After losing everything, i decide to end the game by selling the IPs.

2nd game i thought "hey, with a good com like me, we can make it"
So, i scan like mad, drop medpacks and shield like an idiot, but: marines are unable to leave base.
It was an combination of good aliens and bad marines.
In that moment the 1st fade appear, i sell the IPs again to end this fiasco.

Maybe i should say sorry, but its hard sometimes to keep cool.
I hope you enjoy playing on our serveres anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://hbz-clan.forumieren.com
wildcat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint: Nebo   Admin Complaint: Nebo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:44 pm

u guys kick me because im blaming the noobis ? THEY RUIN MY FUN ! i spend hrs on ur server and i love good games i dont want to play everytime like this is a tutorial ( to me a good game also is a good skulk rush at the beginning of the match but u cant see this) u kick me but racist who use words like "fuck the niggers" are welcome on ur servers and dont get a kick

i hate ur kick policy wich is no policy at all
i love the u.s. servers (ppl dont act there like they have a tree up in there arse) even with my high ping and i hope there will be more of them later the game is finish

im done with hbz to me ur admins are a bunch of dramaqueens (wich most german admins are)
so nexttime u see me on u retarded server ,it is just because thers no other servers for me to play on and my life will not end if u dramaqueens kick or ban me again
Back to top Go down
Shilorius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint: Nebo   Admin Complaint: Nebo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 am

You are complaining about a kick somebody (not me) gave you.
okay, I can see that, but reading what you have written about us and our sever,

Quote :
"retarded server"
"bunch of dramaqueens"
"i love the u.s. servers (ppl dont act there like they have a tree up in there arse)" ... implying that we "act as if we have a tree up in the arse"

..I can see how easily you might loose your temper.
If you loose your temper always that quick I can imagine how hard you might flame newbies.

First of all, you didn't even get a ban and are able to reconnect and secondly newbies are the ones who keep UWE running. If nobody buys the preorder anymore UWE will be out of money in no time.
Means, it is essential so be nice to the newbies and show them how to play the game, that they can tell their friends how awesome this game is.. which will bring new customers
..or leave the newbies at least allone.

In summary,
stop beeing a dramaqueen yourself and get over it.

BTW, if somebody writes "fucking n****" in chat, I would ban hin for this right away. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Complaint: Nebo   Admin Complaint: Nebo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint: Nebo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International :: HBZ Server-
Jump to: