Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned from all HBZ servers... ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
prettydancer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Banned from all HBZ servers... ? Empty
PostSubject: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 pm

Hey there !

I somehow got kicked yesterday from HBZ 2 and couldn't log back up into the servers. I had a little discussion with an alien commander that wasn't pleased with how his team played... And then I got kicked. Well, I would like to present my apologies to whoever I offensed and would like to know if this ban thing is reversible. I'm a respectful player and would like to play on your servers again. Thanks. My steam ID is "remed".

Cya and thanks for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
de PARA
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 am

Hi,

was your ingame name "Bohemian" and was you the guy tell the com in french that he is an motherfucker and he should stop telling you what todo?
If yes this ban should be only for short time (999 min). And btw an "respectful player " didnt react like that.

If no, tell me you ingame name pls, so i can check the bans.
Back to top Go down
https://hbz-clan.forumieren.com
prettydancer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 am

Hey de PARA.

Yes indeed I was Bohemian at that time and spoke french answering the com. As I said, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, game gets on my nerves sometimes...

The ban is longer then 999 mins tough I think. Get kicked two days ago and still can't join any of your Hbz servers.

My ingame name is prettyDancer now btw.

Sorry again and thanks for your answer.
Back to top Go down
de PARA
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 60

PostSubject: Re: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:26 am

I remove the ban, you should be able to connect soon again (after next mapchange)
Hope you enjoy our servers anyway.

Im raging too sometimes, everybody do. And its hard for sure to be cool all the time.
But we try to keep our servers free from griefers and overall unfriendly people. Thats why we have a couple of admins from our long time playerbase.

See you on our servers.
Back to top Go down
https://hbz-clan.forumieren.com
prettydancer

PostSubject: Re: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 am

Hey. Altright thanks for the answer and the unban thing. I usually keep it cool tough ! ^^

See you in game !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from all HBZ servers... ?   Banned from all HBZ servers... ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from all HBZ servers... ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International :: HBZ Server-
Jump to: