Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are you !?

Go down 
+2
Shilorius
be2ven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
be2ven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 am

Thought it would be fun if we learned a little about each other
So here we go..

1. Name - Thomas aka be2ven

2. Age - 25

3. country/part of - Denmark, city Ramløse 50km north of copenhagen

4. how long have u been playing ns/ns2 - I've played ns many years, and is recently started to play again this time it's ns2

5. what's your job - I'm a auto mechanic in a Ford workshop

6. Games you play - I'm atm playing NS2, TF2, BF3, thesettlersonline.com and sometimes some minecraft Smile

7. How did u find this forum and why - I was joining the server the other day, and there was a classic Ns2 bug at the server, so needed a admin, that's why im here to day, i found the forum from the link ingame on the server

8. feel free to tell more Smile

"Over And Out"
Be2veN^
Back to top Go down
Shilorius

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:00 pm

1. Name - Chris -> Shilorius

2. Age - 28

3. country/part of - Germany in Bremen

4. how long have u been playing ns/ns2 I startet to play NS1 in Version 1.3 and endet in 2.0 (because my internetconnection was to slow for 2.0 Neutral ) and I startet to play NS2 in B157

5. what's your job - Educator. ATM in Afterschool Child Care

6. Games you play - Mainly LoL and NS2 and sometimes Deus Ex HR and a bunch of Indi games Wink

7. How did u find this forum and why - dePara sent me the link ;-)

8. feel free to tell more - What a Face
Back to top Go down
zycar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:23 am

1. Name - Ondrej -> Z.y.c.a.R

2. Age - 32

3. country/part of - Slovakia or Czech republic

4. how long have u been playing ns/ns2 I startet at Ns1 times of beta 0.9; Ns2 since engine Alpha test Wink

5. what's your job - Developer/Programmer .. it depends

6. Games you play - Mainly Ns1 & NS2; SC1; CS; and many many years ago Ragnarok online

7. How did u find this forum and why - I'm fun of HBZ server (the best Ns2 server in EU!)

8. feel free to tell more - What a Face
Back to top Go down
C.A.T.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Dave aka C.A.T.   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Name Dave aka C.A.T.

Location Scotland - originally London

Age - 57...yes 57

Retired firefighter after 31 years.

Main past times - Photography and NS2

playing since the first days of NS1, 3 years an admin for Jolt until the slow demise of the NS1 servers

I joined the forum as HBZ servers give great perfomance and the HBZ crew seem a pretty relaxed bunch

Back to top Go down
exxcel

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 am

Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel aka exxcel

I am 29 and I live in Ulm, Germany.

For living I do research in HMI Development (PhD Student).

I've played ns1 years ago, and ordered ns2 June 2011; at the beginning, to support an indie game and now, because it is heaps of fun to play.

I've experienced, that the people playing on your server, HBZ members and others (e.g. C.A.T.) were friendly and cooperative. That was why I wanted to find a way to give you feedback. And, of course, I followed the HBZ Clanwars on NS2HD.

"Over And Out"
exxcel
Back to top Go down
(thereal)Melatonin

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 am

1. Name - Matt (Melatonin/ NS1: Melatonin/ Ultra Obscene)

2. Age - 29

3. country/part of - London England

4. how long have u been playing ns/ns2 - tail end of 1.03, this was my big time sink through university, and possibly why I didn't get the degree. NS since the cardboard man tests.

5. what's your job - rookie software developer (currently for the police)

6. Games you play - NS2, Galcon, Magic, Arkham City, Civ V, Fables, Deus Ex, FF, Vagrant Story!!!!, I have too many in my steam account atm (some unplayed to my shame)

7. How did u find this forum and why - Lebowski invited me to HBZ a while back, and even though I only played a couple of proper games, the performance on the server is so good, and the crowd equally cool that I stuck around.

8. feel free to tell more. I hope to be playing NSx when im 57.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you !? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you !?   Who are you !? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you !?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: International :: General Discussion-
Jump to: